Hidden London is excited to offer tours in 2016 for the following locations;
- Euston station - The lost tunnels (SOLD OUT)
- 55 Broadway - London's first skyscraper (SOLD OUT)
- Clapham South - Subterranean shelter
- Down Street - Churchill's secret station
- Age restrictions: Children under 16 years of age are not permitted onto the tours due to health and safety restrictions.
- Clothing: Visitors must wear flat sturdy shoes. Guests wearing open toe sandals, shoes or high-heels will be refused entry due to a health and safety requirements.
- Terms and Conditions: T&Cs for each tour, including arrival instructions, health and safety requirements and ticketing, are available on the individual tour pages and will also be sent via email with your tickets.
- Priority Booking: Priority booking is offered to members of LTM Friends society and LTM newsletter subscribers. Please note that due to the limited number of tickets available priority booking does not guarantee ticket purchase. You must sign up to the Museum newsletter by 23:59 on 18 April 2016 to receive priority booking for Hidden London tours.
- Ticket sales: Tickets for Hidden London will go on sale at 10:00 on Wednesday 20 April 2016. Tickets will be sold online only. All tickets must be booked in advance and payment made in full.
- Ticket allowance: Please note that there is a maximum of 4 tickets per event per person.
- Ticket price: Concession price tickets are valid only for LTM Friends, senior citizens (60+), students (on presentation of a valid student ID card) and those in receipt of state benefit assistance.
- Booking Confirmation: During high volumes of customer transactions you may receive your e-ticket email and attachment after your initial payment confirmation. Please don't worry, your e-ticket(s), complete with tour information, and full terms and conditions will be emailed shortly. If you do not receive your e-ticket(s) email within 24 hours please contact the Museum booking office using the contact details below.
- Access: Each member of your group must bring a photographic proof of ID along with their ticket to be permitted entry. There is no step-free access to any of the above tours. The tours all involve walking and may involve long stairwells (of up to 180 steps), static escalators, low lighting and uneven floors underfoot. Hard hats and torches will be supplied where necessary.
Upon purchase, you will receive your ticket(s) via email to the email address you provided. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details in advance of your booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified, especially at short notice.
A range of exclusive Hidden London inspired products are now available to buy online and in London Transport Museum shop in Covent Garden.
- Down Street tickets include one free* day pass to London Transport Museum within one month of your Hidden London tour date.
- Selected Down street tours will be offering the additional option of afternoon tea at the five-star Atheneum Hotel.
- Clapham South, Euston and 55 Broadway tickets include a one half-price* day pass to London Transport Museum within one month of your Hidden London tour date.
*On the door price.
Hidden London is unable to offer tickets for Aldwych or Charing Cross station tours at this time due to planned refurbishment in 2016 & 2017. Please watch this space for further information.
For Hidden London enquiries please contact the Museum booking office.