Hidden London is London Transport Museum’s exclusive programme of tours and events at disused stations and secret sites across London. Led by experienced guides, ready to share unusual and little-known stories surrounding the stations’ varied histories, these visits offer an exciting opportunity to explore locations rarely seen by the public.
We have a limited amount of tickets left for tours running between July and September at the locations below.
New tours on sale soon
Our newsletter subscribers get a priority booking window*. Sign up to our newsletter now to be the first to know when new tickets go on sale.
We highly recommend setting up an account on our booking website before trying to purchase tickets. You can register for an account by clicking here. If you already have an LTM account, please make sure you know your account login details and password before the tickets go on sale.
Be the first to find out when new tours go on sale by signing up to our newsletter
Hidden London Shop
Why not combine your ticket with one of our exclusive Hidden London-inspired products - now available to buy online and in London Transport Museum shop in Covent Garden.
Each Hidden London ticket entitles the holder to a 10% discount on all Hidden London merchandise at our shop, both online and in store, within one month of your Hidden London event date. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
All Hidden London tours include either a free or half-price day pass* to London Transport Museum within a month of your tour date. Please check the event pages for more information.
*Applies to the on the door price
- Age restrictions: Children under 14 years of age are not permitted onto the tours due to health and safety restrictions & the tour narrative being designed for an adult audience.
- Clothing: Visitors must wear flat sturdy shoes. Guests wearing open toe sandals or shoes, or high-heels, will be refused entry due to health and safety restrictions.
- Terms and Conditions: Terms & Conditions for each tour, including joining instructions, health and safety requirements and ticketing information, are available on our Terms and Conditions page.
- *Priority Booking: Priority booking is offered to members of LTM Friends society and LTM newsletter subscribers. Please note that due to the limited number of tickets available priority booking does not guarantee ticket purchase. You must sign up to the Museum newsletter by 23:59 on Tuesday 16 July to receive priority booking for Hidden London tours.
- Ticket sales: Tickets for Hidden London will go on sale on Friday 19 July at 10:00. Tickets will be sold online. All tickets must be booked in advance and payment made in full.
- Ticket allowance: Please note that there is a maximum of 4 tickets per event per person.
- Ticket price: The following groups are eligible for Concession tickets: LTM Friends, corporate members, senior citizens (60+), students (with valid student ID card), those in receipt of state benefits, and 14-16 year olds.
- Booking confirmation: During high volumes of customer transactions you may not receive your e-ticket email and attachment immediately after your initial payment confirmation. Your e-ticket(s), complete with tour information and full terms and conditions, will be emailed shortly. If you do not receive your e-ticket(s) email within 24 hours, please contact the Museum booking office using the details below.
- Access: Each member of your group must bring a photographic proof of ID (drivers’ licence or passport) along with their ticket to be permitted entry. This is for security reasons. There is no step-free access to any of the listed tours. The tours all involve walking and may involve long stairwells (of up to 180 steps), static escalators, low lighting and uneven surfaces underfoot.
- Upon purchase, you will receive your ticket(s) via email to the email address you provided. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details in advance of your booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified, especially at short notice.
For Hidden London enquiries please contact the Museum booking office.