Hidden London is London Transport Museum’s exclusive programme of tours and events at disused stations and secret sites across London. Led by experienced guides, ready to share unusual and little-known stories surrounding the stations’ varied histories, these visits offer an exciting opportunity to explore locations rarely seen by the public.
Sign up to London Transport Museum’s enewsletter to be one of the first to hear about new dates and tours. Go to www.ltmuseum.co.uk/contact-us/newsletter
Hidden London is excited to offer tours between January and March 2018 at the following locations;
We hope to announce new future tour dates for our other Hidden London tours below later in 2018. Please note that there are currently no confirmed new dates for these tours:
- 55 Broadway: London's First Skyscraper - SOLD OUT
- Charing Cross: Access All Areas – SOLD OUT
- Clapham South: Subterranean Screenings - SOLD OUT
- Down Street: Churchill’s Secret Station – SOLD OUT
- Down Street: Churchill’s Secret Station - Afternoon Tea and Tour – SOLD OUT
- Euston: The Lost Tunnels - SOLD OUT
- Highgate: Wilderness Walkabout - SOLD OUT
We advise setting up a London Transport Museum account before trying to purchase tickets. If you already have a London Transport Museum account, please make sure you know your account login details and password before purchasing tickets. If you need to reset your password, please do this in advance of tickets going on sale.
- Age restrictions: Children under 14 years of age are not permitted onto the tours due to health and safety restrictions & the tour narrative being designed for an adult audience.
- Clothing: Visitors must wear flat sturdy shoes. Guests wearing open toe sandals, shoes or high-heels will be refused entry due to health and safety requirement.
- Terms and Conditions: Terms & Conditions for each tour, including arrival instructions, health and safety requirements and ticketing information, are available on the individual tour pages and will also be sent via email with your tickets.
- Priority Booking: Priority booking is offered to members of LTM Friends society and LTM newsletter subscribers. Please note that due to the limited number of tickets available priority booking does not guarantee ticket purchase. You must sign up to the Museum newsletter by 23:59 on Sunday 19 November 2017 to receive priority booking for Hidden London tours.
- Ticket sales: Tickets for Hidden London will go on sale at 10:00am on Wednesday 22 November 2017. Tickets will be sold online. All tickets must be booked in advance and payment made in full.
- Ticket allowance: Please note that there is a maximum of 4 tickets per event per person.
- Ticket price: The following groups are eligible for Concession tickets: LTM Friends, senior citizens (60+), students (with valid student ID card), those in receipt of state benefits, corporate members and 14-16 year olds.
- Booking Confirmation: During high volumes of customer transactions you may not receive your e-ticket email and attachment after immediately after your initial payment confirmation. Please don't worry, your e-ticket(s), complete with tour information, and full terms and conditions will be emailed shortly. If you do not receive your e-ticket(s) email within 24 hours, please contact the Museum booking office using the contact details below.
- Access: Each member of your group must bring a photographic proof of ID along with their ticket to be permitted entry. This is for security reasons. There is no step-free access to any of the above tours. The tours all involve walking and may involve long stairwells (of up to 180 steps), static escalators, low lighting and uneven floors underfoot.
Upon purchase, you will receive your ticket(s) via email to the email address you provided. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details in advance of your booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified, especially at short notice.
A range of exclusive Hidden London inspired products are now available to buy online and in London Transport Museum shop in Covent Garden.
All guests are entitled to a 10% discount on all merchandise at LTM shop, both online and in store, within one month of your Hidden London event date.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Euston photography tickets include one free* day pass to London Transport Museum within one month of your Hidden London event date.
- Clapham South - Subterranean shelter, Clapham South - Subterranean screenings, Euston - The lost tunnels and 55 Broadway tickets include a one half-price* day pass to London Transport Museum within one month of your Hidden London event date.
*Applies to the on the door price
For Hidden London enquiries please contact the Museum booking office.