Explore the labyrinth that lies below Euston station
Euston: The lost tunnels
Dates: May – August
Duration: 75 minutes
Location: Euston station
Tickets*: Adult £41.50; Concessions £36.50
Tours until 31 May have been postponed. Find out more.
Think you know Euston station? Think again. Join us for a tour exploring a century of the station’s history, from its humble beginnings on the corner of Melton and Drummond Streets, to its exciting future as the London terminus for the brand-new High Speed 2 (HS2) line up to the Midlands and beyond.
You’ll discover a labyrinth of dark and dusty passageways which were once used by the travelling public, a gallery of preserved vintage advertising poster fragments that have been concealed for over 50 years, see the iconic Leslie Green station and its surroundings before they are swept away forever and plus learn about the newest innovations to a Tube and Network Rail station that serves over 42 million passengers each year.
Euston: The lost tunnels tours will run on Wednesdays – Sundays. To find out more about what tours are available, please click the book now button.
What our visitors say...
"Fascinating tour of some of the London Underground's disused tunnels. Especially loved the old tattered movie & theatre posters adorning the walls"
"Brilliant tour and big thanks to Paul my guide"
* Your ticket price includes a Euston station tour, half-price entry (one-day ticket, applies to on the door price) to London Transport Museum, and 10% off all Hidden London-inspired products at our shop, valid within one month of your Hidden London event date.
These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Booking fee of £1.50 per transaction applies. Full terms and conditions.
Due to HS2 and its impact on Euston and the surrounding area, the meeting point for this tour will be at Euston Square station.
Sign up to our enewsletter to get a heads up next time new Hidden London tours go on sale.
Hidden London Shop
Why not combine your ticket with one of our exclusive Hidden London-inspired products - now available to buy online and in London Transport Museum shop in Covent Garden.
Each Hidden London ticket entitles the holder to a 10% discount on all Hidden London merchandise at our shop, online and in store, within one month of your Hidden London event date. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Children under 14 years of age are not permitted onto the tours due to health and safety restrictions & the tour narrative being designed for an adult audience.
- There are 20 places available on each tour.
- There will be no cloakroom or toilet facilities available during the tour.
- Visitors must wear flat sturdy shoes. Guests wearing open toe sandals or shoes, or high-heels, will be refused entry due to health and safety restrictions.
- Access to the tour is available by lift, staircase and escalator. There is no step-free access to the whole tour route.
- We request that all guests meet at Euston Square station, NW1 2LU 15 minutes before the tour time shown on your ticket. A member of the Hidden London team will welcome and register you on the tour, talk through the Health & Safety requirements, issue guests with a hi-vis jacket, and check that everyone has the appropriate footwear. Each member of your group must bring photographic proof of ID along with your ticket to be permitted entry.
- Upon purchase, you will receive your ticket(s) via email to the email address you provided. This may take up to 24 hours. If you have not received your e-ticket(s) after 24 hours, please check your junk mail folder and if you have still not received confirmation, contact the Museum booking office on +44 (0) 343 222 5000 or email [email protected]
- You will be sent an event reminder email up to a week before your event with all the information you need to arrive on time and enjoy the tour. Please contact London Transport Museum if your contact details change after you purchase your ticket(s).
For Hidden London enquiries please contact the Museum booking office.