London Transport Museum Depot is open this summer
London Transport Museum’s Depot in Acton will reopen for visitors to explore for its first ever summer season!
This trove of transport treasures will now be open for 10-days of summer family fun from Wednesday 19 to Sunday 23 and Wednesday 26 to Sunday 30 August 2020.
Families will love discovering the vast collection, including vintage London buses and classic Tube trains, and kids will receive a special activity pack.
Timed tickets must be booked in advance online.
Full details about the Depot opening can be found on the Depot Summer Season page.
London Transport Museum is closed
London Transport Museum remains temporarily closed until further notice.
Closing our doors has put 80% of our income at risk. As a charity, this will have a lasting impact for our visitors and the children, young people and communities who take part in our education and employment programmes.
Your support will help us reopen our doors and continue sharing the fascinating story of London and its transport, igniting people’s curiosity to shape the future.
Please help us by:
- Donating the cost of your ticket
- Making a donation to support our work
- Becoming a Patron
- Supporting our ongoing restoration appeal
- Visiting our online shop – every purchase makes a difference
- Signing up for our enewsletter to enjoy trivia, facts, collections online and offers to your inbox
- Keep in touch with us Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
We look forward to welcoming you all back soon.