Hidden London is excited to offer tours in 2017 for the following locations;
- Euston station: The lost tunnels - SOLD OUT
- Euston station: The photography tour - SOLD OUT
- 55 Broadway: London's first skyscraper - Good availability
- Clapham South: Subterranean shelter - SOLD OUT
- Down Street: Churchill's secret station - SOLD OUT
- Highgate: Wilderness walkabout - Good availability
Aldwych and Charing Cross stations are currently undergoing station refurbishment / maintenance. Hidden London will hopefully be offering tours of these stations again in the future.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday 23 November 2016.
Upon purchase, you will receive your ticket(s) via email to the email address you provided. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details in advance of your booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified, especially at short notice.
- Age restrictions: For Hidden London tickets from March to September 2017 the age restriction on tickets has been amended from 16 years old to 14 years’ old. Children under 14 years of age are not permitted onto the tours due to health and safety restrictions and the tour narrative being designed for an adult audience.
- Clothing: Visitors must wear flat sturdy shoes. Guests wearing open toe sandals, shoes or high-heels will be refused entry due to a health and safety requirements.
- Terms and conditions: T&Cs for each tour, including arrival instructions, health and safety requirements and ticketing information, are available on the individual tour pages and will also be sent via email with your tickets.
- Priority booking: Priority booking is offered to members of LTM Friends and LTM newsletter subscribers. Please note that due to the limited number of tickets available priority booking does not guarantee ticket purchase. You must sign up to the Museum newsletter by 23:59 on Monday 21 November 2016 to receive priority booking for Hidden London tours.
- Ticket sales: Tickets for Hidden London will go on sale at 10:00 on Wednesday 23 November 2016. Tickets will only be sold online. All tickets must be booked in advance and payment made in full.
- Ticket allowance: Please note that there is a maximum of 4 tickets per event per person.
- Ticket price: The following groups are eligible for Concession tickets: LTM Friends, senior citizens (60+), students (with valid student ID card), those in receipt of state benefits, and 14-16 year olds.
- Booking confirmation: During high volumes of customer transactions you may receive your e-ticket email and attachment after your initial payment confirmation. Please don't worry, your e-ticket(s), complete with tour information, and full terms and conditions will be emailed shortly. If you do not receive your e-ticket(s) email within 24 hours, please contact the Museum booking office using the contact details below.
- Access: Each member of your group must bring a photographic proof of ID along with their ticket to be permitted entry. There is no step-free access to any of the above tours. The tours all involve walking and may involve long stairwells (of up to 180 steps), static escalators, low lighting and uneven floors underfoot. Hard hats and torches will be supplied where necessary.
A range of exclusive Hidden London inspired products are now available to buy online and in London Transport Museum shop in Covent Garden.
- Down Street and Euston Photography tour tickets include one free* day pass to London Transport Museum within one month of your Hidden London tour date.
- Selected Down street tours will be offering the additional option of afternoon tea at the five-star Athenaeum Hotel.
- Clapham South, Euston, Highgate and 55 Broadway tickets include a one half-price* day pass to London Transport Museum within one month of your Hidden London tour date.
*On the door price.
For Hidden London enquiries please contact the Museum booking office.