Key Stage 1
Platform Promenade (History, Science): Investigate how vehicles have changed and how people travelled in the past
Is this the way home? (D&T, Science): Help to find our lost mole, Monty, and get him home safely
Poster art (Art and Design): In this session students explore the iconic nature of Transport for London’s poster collection and create their own ‘poster art’.
All Aboard! A soft play area where you can climb onboard our specially designed bus, train and boat. Your group will be allocated a slot in your visit timetable to enjoy this area, free of charge.
Build a Bus (Technology & Mathematics): By using gallery investigation and interactive activities, children will learn the different parts that make up a bus and the shapes that can be discovered within them.
Note: All sessions must be booked in advance and cost between £20-£80 per session.
Art & Design
Design & Technology
- London Tramways Horse Tram [146 Kb]
- Thomas Tilling "Knifeboard" [140 Kb]
- Metropolitan Railway Steam Locomotive No.23 [103 Kb]
- City & South London Railways "Padded Cell" [91 Kb]
- Westham Corporation Tram No.102 [127 Kb]
- London Underground 1938 Tube Stock Driving Motor Car [122 Kb]
- TF-type Leyland Singe Deck Motor Coach [125 Kb]
- General Gallery Investigation Sheet [66 Kb]
Join us for one of our education sessions where role-play and interactive models bring transport and related topics to life. Sessions cost between £20-£80 per session. Group leaders and adult helpers go free.
For more information on any of our sessions please see our Schools Brochure or call our Bookings Team on 020 7565 7298.