The photography tour SOLD OUT
This tour will be led by an expert tour guide with additional time structured in for photography. Please be aware this tour is a non-instructional photography tour and there will not be a professional photographer on site for instruction. You will need to have a good working knowledge of and provide your own photographic equipment. You must be self-sufficient in the use of your equipment.
Dates: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 14, 15, 16, & 17 December 2017
Times: 11:00, 15.30
Tour duration: 2.5 hours approx.
Location: Euston, start at 16 Melton Street, NW1 2EA
Tickets: Adult £100; Concession £95 (+ £1.50 booking fee per transaction)
Ticket price includes a one free* day entry to London Transport Museum which must be used within 1 month of your event date, and a 20% discount on Hidden London merchandise at LTM shop both online and in store.
An addition to the Hidden London programme – Euston: The photography tour gives you the opportunity to take the photographs you want of the heritage features of the traditional Leslie Green station, capturing its unique architecture and style. You will gain access to the inside of a large operational fan room to see how old transitions to new. Then we head underground where you will be able to explore the old passenger corridors, walk under the old lift shaft and discover hidden ventilation tunnels.
Especially designed for keen photographers who want time and access to these unique underground spaces to capture the perfect shot of Euston’s lost tunnels.
- Please bring your own camera, tripod and equipment. The guide is not a professional photographer so please make sure you understand and have a good working knowledge of your own camera and equipment. No camera equipment will be available on the tour.
- Due to the nature of the tour and access, each guest is limited to one shoulder camera bag.
- There will be NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY on parts of the tour. This is due to certain locations being above or close to the tracks where flash can startle the drivers. The guides will advise you of these areas on the tour.
- In wet conditions, photographs may not be able to be taken outside of the station.
- Underground parts of the tour will have low lighting and may be dusty in parts.
- There are 8 places available on each tour.
- There are public toilets in the mainline station concourse. There are no toilets available once on the tour.
- We request that guests meet on 16 Melton Street NW1 2EA 15 minutes before their tour start time where the Hidden London team will welcome and register you on the tour, talk through the health and safety requirements and issue guests with a hi-vis jacket, and check everyone has appropriate footwear.
- You will be sent an event reminder email a week in advance of your event with all the information that you will need to arrive on time and enjoy your tour (Please contact us if your contact details change from time of booking).
- Age restrictions: Children under 14 years of age are not permitted onto the tours due to health and safety restrictions & the tour narrative being designed for an adult audience.
- Clothing: Visitors must wear flat sturdy shoes. Guests wearing open toe sandals, shoes or high-heels will be refused entry due to health and safety requirement.
- Terms and conditions: T&Cs for each tour, including arrival instructions, health and safety requirements and ticketing information, are available on the individual tour pages and will also be sent via email with your tickets.
- Priority booking: Priority booking is offered to London Transport Museum newsletter subscribers. Please note that due to the limited number of tickets available priority booking does not guarantee ticket purchase. You must sign up to the Museum newsletter by 23:59 on 9 July 2017 to receive priority booking for Hidden London tours.
- Ticket sales: Tickets for Hidden London will go on sale at 10:00am on Wednesday 12 July 2017. Tickets will be sold online. All tickets must be booked in advance and payment made in full.
- Ticket allowance: Please note that there is a maximum of 4 tickets per event per person.
- Ticket price: The following groups are eligible for Concession tickets: LTM Friends, senior citizens (60+), students (with valid student ID card), those in receipt of state benefits, and 14-16 year olds.
- Booking confirmation: During high volumes of customer transactions you may receive your e-ticket email and attachment after your initial payment confirmation. Please don't worry, your e-ticket(s), complete with tour information, and full terms and conditions will be emailed shortly. If you do not receive your e-ticket(s) email within 24 hours, please contact the Museum booking office using the contact details below.
- Access: Each member of your group must bring a photographic proof of ID along with their ticket to be permitted entry. This is for security reasons. There is no step-free access to any of the above tours. The tours all involve walking and may involve long stairwells (of up to 180 steps), static escalators, low lighting and uneven floors underfoot. Hard hats and torches will be supplied where necessary.
Upon purchase, you will receive your ticket(s) via email to the email address you provided. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details in advance of your booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified, especially at short notice.
A range of exclusive Hidden London inspired products are now available to buy online and in London Transport Museum shop in Covent Garden.
- Down Street tickets include one free* day pass to London Transport Museum within one month of your Hidden London event date.
- Selected Down Street tours will be offering the additional option of afternoon tea at the five-star Athenaeum Hotel.
- Highgate, Euston photography, Charing Cross, Clapham South Subterranean screenings, Clapham South Subterranean Shelter and 55 Broadway tickets include a one half-price* day pass to London Transport Museum within one month of your Hidden London event date. *On the door price.
For Hidden London enquiries please contact the Museum booking office.