This tour is an abbreviated version of Euston: The lost tunnels tour. It will be led by an expert tour guide with additional time structured in for photography. Please be aware this tour is a non-instructional photography tour and there will not be a professional photographer on site for instruction. You will need to have a good working knowledge of and provide your own photographic equipment. You must be self-sufficient in the use of your equipment.
Dates: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
7 – 11 February, 28 February – 4 March, 21 – 25 March 2018
Tour duration: 150 minutes approx.
Location: Euston, meet at 16 Melton Street, NW1
Tickets: Adult £100; Concession £95 (+ £1.50 booking fee per transaction)
Ticket price includes a one free* day pass to London Transport Museum which must be used within 1 month of your event date, and a 10% discount on all merchandise at LTM shop both online and in store, within one month of your Hidden London event date. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Euston - The photography tour gives you the opportunity to take the photographs you want of the heritage features of the traditional Leslie Green station, capturing its unique architecture and style. You will gain access to the inside of a large operational fan room to see how old transitions to new. Then we head underground where you will be able to explore the old passenger corridors, walk under the old lift shaft and discover hidden ventilation tunnels.
Especially designed for keen photographers who want time and access to these unique underground spaces to capture the perfect shot of Euston’s lost tunnels.
Hidden London Euston - the photography tour is approximately 150 minutes in duration.
There are 8 places available on each tour.
There are public toilets in the mainline station concourse. There are no toilets available once on the tour.
We request that guests meet on 16 Melton Street 15 minutes before their tour start time where the Hidden London team will welcome and register you on the tour, talk through the health and safety requirements and issue guests with a hi-vis jacket, and check everyone has appropriate footwear.
Please bring your own camera, tripod and equipment.
Due to the nature of the tour and access, each guest is limited to one shoulder camera bag.
There will be NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY on certain parts of the tour. This is due to certain locations being above or close to the tracks where flash can startle the drivers. The guides will advise you of these areas on the tour.
Please bring your own camera, tripod and equipment. The guide is not a professional photographer, please make sure you understand and have a good working knowledge of your own camera and equipment. No camera equipment will be available on the tour.
In wet conditions, photographs may not be able to be taken outside of the station.
Underground parts of the tour will have low lighting and may be dusty in parts.
You will be sent an event reminder email up to a week before your event with all the information that you will need to arrive on time and enjoy your tour (Please contact us if your contact details change from time of booking).
- Age restrictions: Children under 14 years of age are not permitted onto the tours due to health and safety restrictions & the tour narrative being designed for an adult audience.
- Clothing: Visitors must wear flat sturdy shoes. Guests wearing open toe sandals, shoes or high-heels will be refused entry due to health and safety requirement.
- Terms and Conditions: Terms & Conditions for each tour, including arrival instructions, health and safety requirements and ticketing information, are available on the individual tour pages and will also be sent via email with your tickets.
- Priority Booking: Priority booking is offered to members of LTM Friends society and LTM newsletter subscribers. Please note that due to the limited number of tickets available priority booking does not guarantee ticket purchase. You must sign up to the Museum newsletter by 23:59 on Sunday 19 November 2017 to receive priority booking for Hidden London tours.
- Ticket sales: Tickets for Hidden London will go on sale at 10:00am on Wednesday 22 November 2017. Tickets will be sold online. All tickets must be booked in advance and payment made in full.
- Ticket allowance: Please note that there is a maximum of 4 tickets per event per person.
- Ticket price: The following groups are eligible for Concession tickets: LTM Friends, senior citizens (60+), students (with valid student ID card), those in receipt of state benefits, corporate members and 14-16 year olds.
- Booking Confirmation: During high volumes of customer transactions you may not receive your e-ticket email and attachment after immediately after your initial payment confirmation. Please don't worry, your e-ticket(s), complete with tour information, and full terms and conditions will be emailed shortly. If you do not receive your e-ticket(s) email within 24 hours, please contact the Museum booking office using the contact details below.
- Access: Each member of your group must bring a photographic proof of ID along with their ticket to be permitted entry. This is for security reasons. There is no step-free access to any of the above tours. The tours all involve walking and may involve long stairwells (of up to 180 steps), static escalators, low lighting and uneven floors underfoot.
Upon purchase, you will receive your ticket(s) via email to the email address you provided. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details in advance of your booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified, especially at short notice.
Euston - The Photography Tour - Terms and conditions [367 KB]
A range of exclusive Hidden London inspired products are now available to buy online and in London Transport Museum shop in Covent Garden.
All guests are entitled to a 10% discount on all merchandise at LTM shop, both online and in store, within one month of your Hidden London event date.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Euston photography tickets include one free* day pass to London Transport Museum within one month of your Hidden London event date.
- Clapham South- Subterranean shelter, Clapham South - Subterranean screenings, Euston - The lost tunnels and 55 Broadway tickets include a one half-price* day pass to London Transport Museum within one month of your Hidden London event date.
*Applies to the on the door price
For Hidden London enquiries please contact the Museum booking office.