Dates: Saturday – Sunday, 4 – 5 May; Sunday 19 May; Saturday – Sunday, 20 July – 4 August 2019
Times: 12:30 tour start time; 14:15 film start time
Duration: 4 (approx.)
Location: Tour - Charing Cross, WC2N 5LR; Screening - London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, WC2E 7BB
Tickets: Sold out
Be the first to find out when new tours go on sale by signing up to our newsletter
Ticket price includes a free one day pass to London Transport Museum which must be used within one month of your event date, and a 10% discount on all Hidden London merchandise at LTM shop, both online and in store, within one month of your Hidden London event date. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Booking fee of £1.50 per transaction applies.
Follow in the footsteps of 007
A special opportunity for Bond fans to access one of the secret London locations where Skyfall was filmed.
Hidden London takes you to the disused spaces of Charing Cross Underground station, going behind closed doors to areas not accessible to the public. Explore the station’s history and learn why it came to be used as a film location for several blockbuster movies including Skyfall.
Guests will have the chance to visit where iconic moments of the film Skyfall were made before heading over to the London Transport Museum’s Cubic Theatre to enjoy an exclusive screening of the film whilst sipping on a classic Martini (shaken not stirred obviously).
* Ticket price covers the Charing Cross station tour, martini and popcorn.
Hidden London Shop
Why not combine your ticket with one of our exclusive Hidden London-inspired products - now available to buy online and in London Transport Museum shop in Covent Garden.
Each Hidden London ticket entitles the holder to a 10% discount on all Hidden London merchandise at our shop, both online and in store, within one month of your Hidden London event date. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- There are 20 places available on each event.
- Access to the tour is by static escalator only, and there is no step-free access.
- There are no public toilet facilities once on the station tour. Bathrooms are available for the screening at London Transport Museum
- We request that all guests meet at the bottom of the stairs of exit 3 of Charing Cross mainline station 15 minutes before the tour time shown on your ticket.
- A member of the Hidden London team will welcome and register you on the tour, talk through the Health & Safety requirements, issue guests with a hi-vis, and check that everyone has the appropriate footwear.
- After the tour, please make your way to the main entrance of London Transport Museum, located on Covent Garden Piazza, WC2E 7BB. A member of London Transport Museum staff will welcome you to the Museum and screening.
- You will be sent an event reminder email up to a week before your event with all the information you need to arrive on time and enjoy the tour.
- Please contact London Transport Museum if your contact details change after you have purchased our ticket(s).
- Age restrictions: Children under 14 years of age are not permitted onto the tours due to health and safety restrictions & the tour narrative being designed for an adult audience.
- Clothing: Visitors must wear flat sturdy shoes. Guests wearing open toe sandals or shoes, or high-heels, will be refused entry due to health and safety restrictions.
- Terms and Conditions: Terms & Conditions for each tour, including joining instructions, health and safety requirements and ticketing information, are available on the individual tour pages and will also be sent via email with your tickets.
- Priority Booking: Priority booking is offered to members of LTM Friends society and LTM newsletter subscribers. Please note that due to the limited number of tickets available priority booking does not guarantee ticket purchase. You must sign up to the Museum newsletter by 23:59 on Wednesday 6 March to receive priority booking for Hidden London tours.
- Ticket sales: Tickets for Hidden London will go on sale on Friday 8 March at 10:00. Tickets will be sold online. All tickets must be booked in advance and payment made in full.
- Ticket allowance: Please note that there is a maximum of 4 tickets per event per person.
- Ticket price: The following groups are eligible for Concession tickets: LTM Friends, corporate members, senior citizens (60+), students (with valid student ID card), those in receipt of state benefits, and 14-16 year olds.
- Booking Confirmation: During high volumes of customer transactions you may not receive your e-ticket email and attachment immediately after your initial payment confirmation. Please don't worry, your e-ticket(s), complete with tour information and full terms and conditions, will be emailed shortly. If you do not receive your e-ticket(s) email within 24 hours, please contact the Museum booking office using the details below.
- Access: Each member of your group must bring a photographic proof of ID (drivers’ licence or passport) along with their ticket to be permitted entry. This is for security reasons. There is no step-free access to any of the listed tours. The tours all involve walking and may involve long stairwells (of up to 180 steps), static escalators, low lighting and uneven surfaces underfoot.
Upon purchase, you will receive your ticket(s) via email to the email address you provided. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details in advance of your booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified, especially at short notice.
For Hidden London enquiries please contact the Museum booking office.