Museum admission tickets are valid for 12 months. This gives you unlimited daytime entry to the Museum. Kids go free!
Buy your tickets online to save time and to get the best price!
|Ticket type||On the door||Online|
|Children and young people 17 and under||Free||N/A|
|TfL staff and nominees (with blue or green passes)||Free||N/A|
|British Military personnel***||£13||N/A|
* Concessionary admission and event ticket prices, unless otherwise stated, apply only to senior citizens, students (on presentation of a valid student ID card) and those in receipt of state benefit assistance.
** British military personnel (current and veteran) are eligible for a 25% discount on adult admission when they present a valid Defence Discount Service card, military ID or veteran military ID on the door only. This discount also applies to accompanying family members. Please see terms and conditions for more information about this offer.
Visiting as a group
Adults £14.50; Concessions £12.50
Parties comprising 10+ adult/ concession visitors will be eligible for a preferential group rate admission. Please note that these tickets are valid for one day entry only. Group bookings should be made at least one week in advance of your visit. Please contact our bookings team on +44 (0)343 222 5000 to arrange this.
London Transport Museum has introduced a bursary scheme for organised community, educational or charitable organisations providing activities, services or support to residents within the London boroughs of Camden, Ealing, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark and the City of London and City of Westminster. Find out more and apply on our bursary scheme page.
Joint MBNA Thames Clippers ticket
Prices from Adult £19.30, Child £3.25
Save money with our new joint ticket with MBNA Thames Clippers. This ticket includes a one day pass to the Museum. The MBNA Thames Clippers boat trip and visit to the Museum must take place on the same day.
Museum and MBNA Thames Clipper with Emirates Airline ticket
Prices from Adult £27.70; Child £8.25
Save 20% with our new joint ticket with MBNA Thames Clippers. This ticket includes a one day pass to the Museum. The MBNA Thames Clippers boat trip and visit to the Museum must take place on the same day.
Book Thames Clipper tickets online
London attractions ticket packages
Adult from £33
Receive a range of discounts and offer prices when you combine your London Transport Museum ticket with another iconic visitor attraction in London. Please note these ticket packages are delivered by Golden Tours.
Admission terms and conditions
- Tickets are valid for the dates and times shown on the front of the ticket. Annual tickets for the Museum at Covent Garden are valid for 12 months from the date of the first visit within normal opening hours.
- Tickets are intended for use by the purchaser only and are non transferable. Proof of identity will be requested when repeat visits are made.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash and lost or damaged tickets cannot be replaced.
- London Transport Museum reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors.
- Annual tickets are not valid for entry to Acton Depot or to special events at the Museum in Covent Garden.
- An annual ticket does not provide preferential rights or entry over other Museum visitors.
- When an annual ticket is purchased as part of a two-for-the-price-of-one promotion, one annual ticket is purchased and an accompanying guest is admitted free of charge for one day only.
- Opening hours are subject to change.
Terms and Conditions - British military personnel 25 per cent off an annual ticket at London Transport Museum
- British Military personnel and their families (up to four additional family members) can obtain 25 per cent off an annual, on-the-door pass which is usually priced at £18 when they show their Defence Discount Service card, Military Personnel ID card or Military Veteran ID card.
- The offer is valid from Sunday 11 November and applies to daytime entry only. The offer does not apply to special events at the Museum in Covent Garden or for entry to the Museum Depot in Acton.
- The offer is a permanent offer (until further notice).
- London Transport Museum has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the Museum reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- A Defence Discount Service card, military ID pass card, veteran’s ID card must be shown at the ticket desk by the visitor to obtain the discount.
- Family members must accompany the Defence Discount Service holder, Military Personnel ID holder or Veteran ID card holder.
- This offer cannot be used in combination with any other discount, including London Transport Museum’s concession rate.
Full ticketing and admission terms and conditions are available here.
London Transport Museum is a registered charity, dedicated to transport preservation and education in London.
If you are a UK taxpayer paying for yourself and/or your family group to enter the museum, you can choose to make a Gift Aid donation. By doing so the government allows us to reclaim the tax you’ve already paid at no cost to yourself - that's 25p for every £1, making a £16 admission worth £20 to the museum! Gift Aid is therefore an easy and tax effective way of giving to charities in the UK.
Please become a Gift Aid visitor by saying ‘yes’ when you are asked at the till point. Thank you for your support.
Charity number: 1123122