Become a Patron and share our love of London’s unique transport and design heritage
The Patrons Circle is a group of individuals who share our love of London’s unique transport and design heritage and are committed to success of London Transport Museum’s heritage and education work.
As a Patron you will experience exclusive vehicle rides and gain access to contemporary and heritage transport experiences rarely seen or accessed by the public.
Patrons Circle membership is also the perfect gift for anyone who shares a love of London’s transport and design heritage to enjoy all year long.
© Tony Vroon
- Priority tours of disused Underground stations
- Locomotive footplate and cab rides
- Special and out of hours’ heritage rail and road vehicle experiences
- Behind the scenes events and experiences with partner museums
You will also enjoy:
- Free access to the Museum and Depot Open Weekends
- A personalised curator-led tour of the Museum or Depot by arrangement
- Invitations to exclusive opening receptions of our major exhibitions
- Museum news and updates
- Acknowledgement in the Museum's annual Yearbook and at the Museum.
Become a Patron
As a charity London Transport Museum relies on the generous support of individuals to carry out its education and heritage work.
Patrons Circle annual subscription is £2,000 which can be paid monthly by standing order or receive a 10% discount should you wish to commit to three years.
“When the Patrons Circle was announced, it seemed a perfect way to increase my support for the Museum and its superb collection of both static and operational vehicles.” Paul Ross, Patron
Tel: +44 (0)20 7565 7442
Email: [email protected]