The Circle is a group of individuals who share our love of London’s unique transport and design heritage and are committed to the success of London Transport Museum’s heritage and education work.
As a Patron you will experience exclusive vehicle rides and gain access to contemporary and heritage transport experiences rarely seen or accessed by the public.
Patrons Circle membership is also the perfect gift for anyone who shares a love of London’s transport and design heritage to enjoy all year long.
- Priority tours of disused Underground stations
- Special and out of hours’ heritage rail and road vehicle experiences
- Behind the scenes events and experiences with partner museums
You will also enjoy...
- Free access to the Museum and Depot Open Weekends
- A personalised curator-led tour of the Museum or Depot by arrangement
- Invitations to exclusive opening receptions of our major exhibitions
- Museum news and updates
- Acknowledgement in the Museum’s annual Yearbook and at the Museum
"I thought the Patrons Circle programme looked great. I haven’t been let down - we’ve had some great events and trips and the Patrons are a very diverse and friendly group." - Richard West on why he became a Patron
Become a Patron
As a charity, London Transport Museum relies on the generous support of individuals to carry out its education and heritage work.
The annual subscription is £2,000, which can either be paid monthly by standing order. When you commit to a three-year subscription, we are happy to include a 10% discount.
Download the Patrons Circle form [1.6MB]
Thank you to all our Patrons for their support. See a list of our Patrons.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7565 7442
Email: [email protected]