Becoming a Corporate Member of London Transport Museum is a great way to engage with the transport community at all levels. We rely on the generosity of our current Corporate Members and business partners to continue our valuable educational and outreach work across London.
Exclusive business opportunities
- Invitations to our respected Interchange thought leadership programme where business leaders and senior managers from Transport for London debate issues affecting the industry.
- Exclusive access to the annual Corporate Members Reception attended by senior representatives from leading companies in the transport industry, together with senior management from Transport for London.
- Discount and priority booking at the prestigious Annual Covent Garden dinner & auction.
- Free or discounted use of the Museum’s unique event spaces, including the Museum galleries, Cubic theatre and Boardroom
- Complimentary tickets to private views
- Unlimited free entry to staff
- Complimentary tickets to special exhibitions
- Discounted entry to talks and events
What our members say
"Siemens is delighted to be a Corporate Member of London Transport Museum. The Museum and its events have become the catalyst for transport professionals to network in the capital. The central location and the constantly changing exhibits make it a great place to meet all key stakeholders and discuss London's transport - past, present and future."
Gordon Wakeford, Siemens
Tel: +44 (0)20 7565 7284