Join today and align your brand with the world’s leading museum of urban transport.
As a London Transport Museum Corporate Member, you are part of a group of industry leaders committed to shaping the story of transport today and in the future.
In addition to enjoying an exclusive relationship with the Museum, our Corporate Members and business partners support valuable educational and outreach work across London. Become a member to help us achieve our bold ambitions.
Your company can enjoy a wide range of benefits and make full use of our ever-changing exhibition and events programme.
Inspire and engage
Each year, London Transport Museum presents a programme of unique, exciting and thought-provoking exhibitions and a diverse range of public and industry talks and events.
Corporate members have exclusive access to these engaging and inspiring opportunities for clients and employees.
Event benefits include
- Invitations to the Annual Corporate Members’ Reception
- Attend and participate in Interchange, the Museum’s renowned thought leadership events
- Discount at the prestigious London Transport Dinner & Auction
- Complimentary tickets for private views and special exhibitions
The surroundings of the former Covent Garden Flower Market make London Transport Museum one of the city’s most stunning and unforgettable event spaces.
The Museum’s highly skilled venue hire team will work alongside you to create the perfect event in the perfect setting. Our Corporate Members benefit from complimentary and discounted hire of our spaces.
Venue hire benefits include
- Museum galleries for up to 500 guests
- Spaces for intimate private dinners and private breakfasts
- 121-seat Cubic theatre ideal for seminars, presentations and film screenings
London Transport Museum’s Corporate Members play an integral role in supporting the Museum’s work and we are proud to recognise them. Our Member also have access to variety of unique experiences to supports employee and client engagement which take place at the Museum, our Depot in Action Town and around London.
Member benefits include
- Company acknowledgement our website and the Annual Review
- Unlimited free entry for your employees and their families
- Discount and early access for special events and tours such as our popular Hidden London programme
What our members say
“Siemens Mobility has been a proud supporter of London Transport Museum as a Corporate Member for many years."
"Our ongoing collaboration forms a key part of our STEM promotion work and CSR efforts. Initiatives such as Enjoyment to Employment are inspiring the next generation of engineers and transport professionals to join the industry as well as being immensely rewarding for our employees to be involved in."
"The Museum also acts as hub for the entire transport industry in London and beyond and through our involvement we certainly benefit from many networking opportunities. We are very pleased to support the Museum in its work to promote London's transport - past, present and future.”
- William Wilson, CEO, Siemens Mobility Limited
Find out more about our Corporate Membership packages, contact us:
email: [email protected]
phone: +44 (0)343 222 5000