The Press Office at London Transport Museum welcomes enquiries from journalists about the Museum in Covent Garden and the Museum Depot in Acton.
London Transport Museum is situated in the heart of Covent Garden and filled with stunning exhibits; the Museum explores the powerful link between transport and the growth of modern London, culture and society since 1800. Historic vehicles, world-famous posters and the very best objects from the Museum’s extraordinary collection are brought together to tell the story of London’s development and the part transport played in defining the unique identity of the city. The Museum and its collections are a window into the past, present and future of how transport keeps London moving, working and growing, and makes life in our city better. The Museum’s charity number is 1123122.
Latest press releases
- Rare piece of London Underground history to be brought back to life [537KB]
- Historic First World War buses to join Remembrance Day civilian procession [557KB]
- Late Debate: London's Race for Space [593KB]
- Festive Fun at London Transport Museum [279KB]
- Friday Late: Power, play and politics [254KB]
- October half-term family fun: brand new Future Engineers gallery opening and Battle Bus activities [765KB]
- New Future Engineers gallery asks if you are a dreamer, planner or a fixer? [817KB]
- London Transport Museum appoints new Chief Operating Officer Elizabeth McKay to lead delivery of five-year plan [451KB]
For media requests, interviews and images please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 7565 7437