The photography tour
This tour is an abbreviated version of Euston: The lost tunnels tour. It will be led by an expert tour guide with additional time structured in for photography. Please be aware this tour is a non-instructional photography tour and there will not be a professional photographer on site for instruction. You will need to have a good working knowledge of and provide your own photographic equipment. You must be self-sufficient in the use of your equipment.
Dates: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays on 26, 27 and 28 May, 7, 8 and, 9 July and 8, 9 and 10 September 2017
Times: 11:00, 14:15, 17:30
Tour duration: 2.5 hours approx.
Location: Euston, start at 16 Melton Street
Tickets: Adult £100; Concession £95 (+ £1.50 booking fee per transaction)
Ticket price includes a one half-price* day pass to London Transport Museum which must be used within 1 month of your event date and a 10% discount at LTM shop both online and in store. *Applies to the on the door price of £17.
A new addition to the Hidden London programme – Euston: The photography tour gives you the opportunity to take the photographs you want of the heritage features of the traditional Leslie Green station, capturing its unique architecture and style. You will gain access to the inside of a large operational fan room to see how old transitions to new. Then we head underground where you will be able to explore the old passenger corridors, walk under the old lift shaft and discover hidden ventilation tunnels.
Especially designed for keen photographers who want time and access to these unique underground spaces to capture the perfect shot of Euston’s lost tunnels.
- Please bring your own camera, tripod and equipment. The guide is not a professional photographer so please make sure you understand and have a good working knowledge of your own camera and equipment. No camera equipment will be available on the tour.
- Due to the nature of the tour and access, each guest is limited to one shoulder camera bag.
- There will be NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY on certain parts of the tour. This is due to certain locations being above or close to the tracks where flash can startle the drivers. The guides will advise you of these areas on the tour.
- In wet conditions, photographs may not be able to be taken outside of the station.
- Underground parts of the tour will have low lighting and may be dusty in parts.
- There are 8 places available on each tour.
- There are public toilets in the mainline station concourse. There are no toilets available once on the tour.
- We request that guests meet on 16 Melton Street NW1 2EA 15 minutes before their tour start time where the Hidden London team will welcome and register you on the tour, talk through the health and safety requirements and issue guests with a hi-vis jacket, and check everyone has appropriate footwear.
- You will be sent an event reminder email a week in advance of your event with all the information that you will need to arrive on time and enjoy your tour (Please contact us if your contact details change from time of booking).