London’s first skyscraper
Dates: Saturdays and Sundays on 14/15 January, 11/12 February, 11/12 March, 8/9 April, 20/21 May, 10/11 June, 15/16 July, 12/13 August 2017
Tour duration: 90 minutes approx.
Location: 55 Broadway, SW1H 0BD
Tickets: Adult £33.50; Concession £28.50 (+ £1.50 booking fee per transaction)
Ticket price includes a one half-price* day pass to London Transport Museum which must be used within 1 month of your event date and a 10% discount at LTM shop both online and in store. *Applies to the on the door price of £17.
Join TfL experts and enthusiasts for an exclusive tour inside London’s first skyscraper, 55 Broadway. Considered radical and offensive when unveiled in 1929, this Grade I listed structure is now a marvel of Art Deco London. Your tour will give you elite access to London Underground’s former headquarters and a new perspective on the capital city as you journey up 14 stories of beautifully detailed offices, grand meetings rooms, and stunning rooftops views.
- Hidden London 55 Broadway tour includes a cup of tea or coffee on the 10th floor/ terrace.
- There are 22 places available on each tour.
- There will be a limited cloakroom on site for small bags only.
- There are toilet facilities on site for guests to use.
- We request that guests meet in the 55 Broadway building reception, St. James’s Park, SW1H 0BD 15 minutes before your tour start time. A member of the Hidden London team will welcome and register you on the tour, talk through the health and safety requirements and issue guests with a wristband.
- Parts of this tour are dependent on the weather – in cases of high wind or rain the 10th floor and 14th floor flagpole terraces may not be accessible for health and safety reasons.