Use of London Transport Museum's (LTM's) website, http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/ (and its sub-sites, including http://www.ltmuseumshop.co.uk/ and http://www.ltmcollection.org/), is governed by the following usage terms and conditions.
If a user does not accept these terms and conditions they should exit the LTM website immediately.
London Transport Museum Limited
London Transport Museum Limited is a charitable company registered in England and Wales (company number 6495761 registered charity number 1123122) whose registered office is at Windsor House, 42-50 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0TL. London Transport Museum Limited is a subsidiary of Transport for London and as such is a company controlled by a local authority for the purposes of Part V Local Government and Housing Act 1989.
London Transport Museum (Trading)
Limited London Transport Museum (Trading) Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 6527755) whose registered office is at Windsor House, 42-50 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0TL. London Transport Museum (Trading) Limited is a subsidiary of Transport for London and as such is a company controlled by a local authority for the purposes of Part V Local Government and Housing Act 1989. TfL may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions without notice. It is up to the user to regularly review the Terms and Conditions in case there are any changes. Continued use of the TfL website after a change has been made is to be treated as acceptance of that change by the user.
Privacy and cookies
London Transport Museum is part of Transport for London (TfL), for more information about how we process personal information visit the Privacy & Cookies section of the TfL website.
While LTM tries hard to ensure that these websites are functioning correctly and are as accurate as possible, this will not always be achievable and therefore the following disclaimer applies.
These websites are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, non-infringement, accuracy and security. LTM does not guarantee or represent that the content and/or facilities available or accessible via these websites will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to these websites will be uninterrupted.
LTM expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use these websites, whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, viruses, errors - whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise.
Accessing these websites and the downloading of material from them is done entirely at the user's own risk. The user, and not LTM, will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if LTM has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
These websites may contain links to other websites over which LTM has no control. Such links are supplied solely for the convenience of users. LTM is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them or the organisation or persons providing them in any way. LTM does not guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Providers of other websites may place text-based links to pages on the LTM websites without seeking prior permission. However such links must not open LTM website pages into frames within another website. Pages from the LTM websites must be loaded into the user's entire browser window.
The use of the LTM logo or the logos of any associated or subsidiary organisations must not be used for promotional or linking purposes unless prior approval in writing has been given. Please contact the Museum's Marketing and Development department (via the main switchboard) for further details on obtaining such approval.
These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes between a user and LTM arising out of the access or use of these websites. Omission by LTM to exercise any right under these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right unless expressly stated by LTM in writing.
Unless expressly stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights (such as, design rights, trademarks, patents etc.) in any material provided on the LTM websites remains the property of LTM (or as the case may be another rightful owner). LTM-owned material on these websites, including text and images, may not be printed, copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, modified, reused, broadcast or transmitted in any way, except for the user's own personal non-commercial use. Permission for any other type of use must be obtained - LTM Marketing and Development may be contacted for details.
Facebook Messenger Elf-Bot (throughout December 2016)
- The 10% off promotion for the Museum shop (available through the Facebook Messenger Elf-Bot until 23 December 2016) is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- Offer is valid online and in the Museum shop at London Transport Museum Covent Garden.
- The £5 off Adult or Concession daytime admission offer (available exclusively through the Facebook Messenger Elf-Bot until 23 December 2016) must be purchased in person by 23 December. Kids go free.
- Ticket offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- Admission ticket will allow unlimited admission for a whole year from the date of purchase.
#ltmshop Competition (throughout December 2016)
- Entry is open to all, except employees of the London Transport Museum and Transport for London, or any of their subsidiaries, advisers, agents and/or anyone connected with the organisation of this promotion.
- To enter the competition you must purchase a product from the London Transport Museum shop, online or instore in Covent Garden. An image of this product must then be shared publicly on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ltmshop. Each image shared using the hashtag #ltmshop will constitute a single entry into the competition.
- Entries to the prize draw should be in the form of a product image taken by the entrant and published via Twitter or Instagram, using the hashtag #ltmshop. Entries will be displayed on the London Transport Museum website at the following URL: http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/ltmshopcomp
- Entrants can submit up to 5 individual product images per week for inclusion in the competition, which will run for three weeks. There is a prize for each week of the competition.
- The prize draw begins at 00:01 on Thursday 1 December 2016 (“the Opening Date”) and runs for 3 weeks until 23:59 on Wednesday 21 December 2016 (“the Closing Date”). Each week constitutes a new competition rotation and a winner will be selected at the end of each of those weeks, on 8 December, 15 December and 22 December 2016. Entries on Twitter and Instagram must be tagged using #ltmshop to be entered into the prize draw.
- Each week, the competition prize is a £50 online voucher for the Museum shop. There will be three winners in total, one for each week of the competition. Each winner will receive one £50 voucher.
- The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision on the following dates; 8 December, 15 December and 22 December 2016.
- Winners will be notified the day after each draw via the platform they submitted their entry (Twitter or Instagram). Winners will be asked to provide their email address for receipt of the £50 voucher. They should receive the voucher no later than five working days after the draw.
- The Promoter of the prize draw is London Transport Museum of 39 Wellington Street, WC2E 7BB.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. There is no cash alternative to prizes.
- Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.