IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Learning Lounge, Interchange and Education Room areas on Level 1 are temporarily closed while the spaces undergo a transformation. The Information Desk and Skills Centre are operating as normal. The new spaces on Level 1 will open again in January 2013. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Art & Design
Design & Technology
- London Tramways Horse Tram [146 Kb]
- Thomas Tilling "Knifeboard" [140 Kb]
- Metropolitan Railway Steam Locomotive No.23 [103 Kb]
- City & South London Railways "Padded Cell" [91 Kb]
- Westham Corporation Tram No.102 [127 Kb]
- London Underground 1938 Tube Stock Driving Motor Car [122 Kb]
- TF-type Leyland Singe Deck Motor Coach [125 Kb]
- General Gallery Investigation Sheet [66 Kb]
Join us for one of our education sessions where role-play and interactive models bring transport and related topics to life. Sessions cost between £20-£80 per session. Group leaders and adult helpers go free.
For more information on any of our sessions please see our Schools Brochure or call our Bookings Team on 020 7565 7298.