Key Stage 2
London Moving (Science, ICT, D&T): An interactive show investigating the science behind London transport past and present
Shelter Underground (History): Take shelter with the ARP Warden to experience life underground during World War Two
Victorian Vehicles (History): In this investigative session, students explore the evolution of public transport during the Victorian era and consider its impacts on the people of London.
Primary Inspire Engineering (Science, Numeracy, D&T): Inspire students with the London Transport Museum’s engineering wonders in this engaging, interactive session.
Poster art (Art and Design, Literacy): In this session students explore the iconic nature of Transport for London’s poster collection and create their own ‘poster art’.
Note: All sessions must be booked in advance and cost between £20-£80 per session.
Art & Design
Design & Technology
- London Tramways Horse Tram [146 Kb]
- Thomas Tilling "Knifeboard" [140 Kb]
- Metropolitan Railway Steam Locomotive No.23 [103 Kb]
- City & South London Railways "Padded Cell" [91 Kb]
- Westham Corporation Tram No.102 [127 Kb]
- London Underground 1938 Tube Stock Driving Motor Car [122 Kb]
- TF-type Leyland Singe Deck Motor Coach [125 Kb]
- General Gallery Investigation Sheet [66 Kb]
Join us for one of our education sessions where role-play and interactive models bring transport and related topics to life. Sessions cost between £20-£80 per session. Group leaders and adult helpers go free.
For more information on any of our sessions please see our Schools Brochure or call our Bookings Team on 020 7565 7298.